Tajine of potatoes with beef meatballs

I emerged the Tagine that Sof & Tof gave me the year last for my birthday! I adooooreeeeee! I realized this tasty Tagine with! It is croooo bonnnn! And beef meatballs are halal! If If! a real true tajine as there!

pizap.com13639416404651.jpg

For 4/6 persons:

1 bag of frozen halal beef meatballs

1 kg of potatoes

1 beef broth

150 g of frozen peppers

salt, pepper

Italian spices

Epluche, cut the potatoes into pieces and wash. Drain, reserve.

Place the Tagine on fire and the pschitter with a bit of olive oil, here it is flavored with truffles! Add the still frozen meatballs. Grasp them moments.

Then add the rest of the ingredients, add water height. Add salt, pepper, spice.

Place the lid of the Tagine.

Cook for 20 minutes.

Serve hot!

Bon appétit!

Share article!   Tajine of potatoes with beef meatballs: I emerged the Tagine that Sof & Tof gave me the year my birthday last...


Source

Previous
Next Post »