Free Vintage Graphics: 1913 St. Patrick's Day Postcard & Clipart





This weekend my girls and I had some fun poking around a small vintage flea market.



One of my treasures was this charming little Saint Patrick's Day postcard, dated 1913.







The postcard is addressed to Rosy from Nelson.  From the content and inscription on the front, they appear to have been school chums.  So sweet!


I cleaned up the original image and created a piece of clipart as well for you to use this St. Patty's Day. 



 photo stpatricksdayvictorianvintagepostcard_zps2f476e47.jpg


I think the medallion would be perfect for cupcake picks!  


st. patrick's day vintage image graphic photo stpatricksdaygraphicclipartvintagerookno17_zps87546cd4.png



If you have some creative fun with these images, you're welcome to show off your creation(s) on the Rook No. 17 Facebook page:  HERE.  


Previous
Next Post »