Apple turnovers

Here are delicious minis Apple turnovers made with sorting chausson Tupp party

Enjoy warm out of the oven it was really extra, even though I prefer them cold.

Ingredients:

-1 pastry (made for me)

-sauce (made with thermomix)

-milk

-from sugar

  IMG_4079.jpg

Make sauce to the Pan or with your faithful friend I named THERMOMIX!

I added a little sugar to the recipe (about 20g).

Thanks slippers party cut the puff pastry with the side lower

Lay the dough obtained on the party Bootie, add on each circle a good teaspoon of applesauce, close by pressing on the edges.

Start to finish the dough, I made 12 minis

Place on a sheet of baking paper, brush each slipper of sweetened milk and sprinkle on top a little granulated sugar.

Bake at 180 ° a fifteen minute, once inflated and Golden is ready!

Good app!

Chaussons pommes


Source

Previous
Next Post »