Cupcake Blueberry violet-scented

I propose to see the rest of my menu special wedding anniversary. Yesterday it was the drink with the sands of almonds with basil pesto, today are talking about dessert. I know I skip the main course, I reparlerais it again because I borrowed the recipe on another blog and I had all the ingredients. But as it was hyper good I would fail again and make you salivate at this time... If not back to my party dessert, I have prepared individual cakes to halfway between a blueberry muffin and a cupcake, a very big cupcake somehow! Do you know another name for blueberries? This is also called blueberries because of their color. This color I situated it between blue and violet, so I used these blueberries to give an indigo color to my cream I've flavoured with Crème de violette.

 cupcake myrtilles au parfum de violette a

Ingredients (for 6 large cupcakes)

2 Eggs

100 g soft butter

100 g sugar

100 g flour

1 cc of baking powder

80 g of frozen blueberries

For cream

250 g of mascarpone cheese

50 g sugar ice

70 g of frozen blueberries

2 cs of crème de violette

Preparation time: 10 minutes cooking time: 20 minutes

1 - Switch on the oven to preheat at 180 °.

2 - Put in a bowl the sugar and soft butter. Whip with mixer to have a creamy mixture. Add the eggs, stirring well between each egg. Pour the flour with the yeast in rain and mix again.

       cupcake-myrtilles 6398 

3 - Stir blueberries trying to crush them not too much, not like me my dough became bluish, then divide into 6 silicone muffin pans. Set to cook for 20 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.

cupcake myrtilles au parfum de violette 3

4 - During this time put the blueberries (keep a few for decoration) in a small saucepan with a cs of water. Boil 3 minutes then filter the juice and let cool.

Beat the mascarpone with icing sugar, add the Blueberry Juice and crème de violette. Book time for the cupcakes cool cool.

  cupcake-myrtilles 6417

This is what I get, I grant you my indigo is a little pale... not easy to get this color, less than cream and it was rather Pink Purple and with more than cream that has cleared up to drawing more indigo violet. And it continues to fade over time... hurry, hurry my camera!

5 - Put a big spoonful of cream Blueberry on the cupcake and decorate with some fruit.

  cupcake myrtilles au parfum de violette c

It was good with small floral note of violet. Of course these cakes may be only better if you use fresh blueberries, but there in the month of April is really not the season.

He stuck with me the cream Blueberry. I have used it for the taste of children for garnish bread pudding, this changes the chocolate!

  cupcake myrtilles au parfum de violette d

And this is my fifth participation in the Rainbow challenge with these cupcakes Blueberry scent of violet for the indigo color.

Défi Arc-en-ciel

Key words: cupcake, Blueberry, violet cream, mascarpone, cupcakes, dessert, Indigo

Share article!   Cupcake Blueberry scent of violet: I propose to see the rest of my menu special wedding anniversary. Yesterday it was the ap...


Source

Previous
Next Post »