Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies

4 Ingredient Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies #Recipe | www.inkatrinaskitchen.com


I’m calling these breakfast cookies because they are a cross between a cookie and a muffin top and I totally ate them for breakfast. By naming them breakfast cookies I’m giving you permission to do so as well! I’m nice like that. Plus there are oats tucked inside there so it is basically begging to be eaten for breakfast.


Nothing fancy here- just 4 ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry: flour, eggs, Nutella, and oats. I used whole wheat flour because I’m super healthy like that. Also because I may have eaten my weight in Mega Stuffed Oreos.


4 Ingredient Nutella Oat Breakfast Cookies #Recipe | www.inkatrinaskitchen.com


If you forgot that it’s Valentine’s Day today you still have time to whip these up for your sweetheart. ?


Need some more Valentine’s Day Inspiration? Come take a peek at my I Eat Valentine’s Pinterest Board and pin with me!



Yield: 6 cookies


Prep Time: 10 min


Cook Time: 25 min


Total Time: 35 min


All you need is 4 ingredients and you have a delicious recipe for breakfast cookies. Packed with Nutella and oats you'll be full until lunchtime!

1 Cup Nutella2 Eggs1/2 Cup Wheat flour1/2 Cup Quick oatsIn the bottom of a medium bowl (or stand mixer) beat together Nutella and eggs. Gradually stir in flour and oats until combined- makes a think batter.Spray the bottom a large (jumbo) muffin tin and drop about 3 Tablespoons batter into each well.Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.If you don't have a jumbo sized muffin tin you can make these in a regular muffin tin but you will need to adjust the baking time. Start with 15 minutes and check center with a toothpick (toothpick should come out clean). 

Source

Previous
Next Post »