Moelleux au chocolat, the famous

moelleux choco2Go band of small lucky, I'll grace you transmit this delicious recipe for chocolate moelleux, easy and really tasty.

I noticed it one day on a piece of paper so that a leader the presented in a TV show, since it has more left me!

You will need:

-125g of chocolate

-100g butter

-80g of powdered sugar

-2 packets of vanilla sugar

-3 tbsp milk

-60g Cornflour

-1/2 sachet of baking powder

-3 eggs

On preheating the oven to 180 ° c.

Melting a soft bath lights marie chocolate pieces with milk.

In a bowl, or the robot, working the softened butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and the eggs.

Then they add the corn flour and yeast, without ceasing to stir, and finally the melted chocolate.

In a pan greased poured the dough, it shoves and it is left for 45 min of cooking, supervised all the same!

Then! you see, it's not rocket science!

You know what, I'll even give you my little more to me: put a small little more chocolate than expected in the recipe, to melt and small ^^!

And for even more delicious cake, I recommend you to coat a smooth chocolate ganache. The recipe is in the article the cake Yes Yes.

A very fast gourmets!


Source

Previous
Next Post »