Candy Crush Color Bomb Candies


Candy Crush Color Bomb Candies | www.inkatrinaskitchen.com


I was tricked into playing Candy Crush Saga a few weeks ago. Tricked I tell you!


My 6 year old son hijacked my Facebook account and started playing the highly addictive new game that has over 14 million daily players coming back for more. I was okay with him playing since he has limited access to my account and the attention span of well, a 6 year old. He happily played for a few days until things started to get more difficult. That’s when he began asking Mom for help.


Oh my stars. Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?!


Candy Crush Color Bomb Candies | www.inkatrinaskitchen.com


The good news is that he has no concept that some people pay actual money to get ahead in this game and he’s okay if we are stuck on a level for a few days (or weeks *sigh*). His only goal is to stay ahead of Grandma. Yes, he has my mom playing too. And she’s creeping up on us.


Since I have candy on the brain ALL DAY LONG it was only natural to create the coveted Color Bomb Candy at home. If you haven’t play Candy Crush you need to know that this candy is the candy that you want. When you match 5 colors in a row you are awarded with this little gem that wipes out every candy color that you touch with it. Even my 3 year old is in awe of this Color Bomb. He insists on touching the screen if it comes up and says, “Ooooooooh!” when it blasts everything in its path.


Funfetti candies inspired by Candy Crush Saga | www.inkatrinaskitchen.com


Since I was color bombing chocolates in my kitchen already I thought it would be a good idea to Funfetti-fy ALL THE THINGS. Are you not aware of my love of sprinkles yet? Of course the Reese’s peanut butter cups were my favorite.


Funfetti Peanut Butter Cups www.inkatrinaskitchen.com


Do you play Candy Crush or are you holding out?


And if you play will you please send me a life? I’m stuck.



Prep Time: 10 mins


Total Time: 20 min


Chocolate dipped candies covered in sprinkles inspired by the popular Candy Crush Saga game.

Whoppers Malt Ball candiesChocolate, meltedRainbow Non ParielsHershey Kisses or Reese's Cups (optional)Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl.Using a fork, dip Whoppers one at a time into the chocolate and let excess drip off. Set onto parchment paper and spoon sprinkles over candies.Let dry completely.Repeat with Hershey Kisses or Reese's Cups if desired.

Source

Previous
Next Post »