Beef spicy meatballs, lacquered coca

When I saw this recipe in Prici, I immediately put it in my folder "to test" because I like to do this kind of meatballs in small format for aperitifs and I therefore eager from the highlight for the dinner aperitif from April 27, they are excellent and easy to prepare (even more with cooking in the oven) with flavors that few guests were recognized directlyespecially the coca

Unfortunately I forgot to make my photo of presentation and they left so quickly that I did not have time after lolll I put you so the last photo taken, that of the lacquering, here is therefore this Prici recipe with my changes...

1-copie-5

Ingredients

(for a large thirty small meatballs appetizer)

250 g of beef nature (nature American)

1 egg

2 cloves of garlic

1CS of dried shallots

1CS of chopped parsley

1CC of paprika

salt / pepper

For lacquer

16cl of coca (light step)

40gr of Brown sugars

Peel and dégermer garlic cloves, cut into small pieces, wash the parsley and chop finely

In a dish, mix meat beef with spices, garlic, parsley, scallions, egg, salt and pepper

 2-copie-5

Form of small pellets (+ - 1CC) and place in a lightly buttered... silicone dish put baking at 180 ° for + - 30 min in preheated oven

3-copie-5

As soon as the dumplings are cooked prepare lacquer by heat in a coke and brown sugar... reduce to obtain a thick sauce then add the meatballs and cook for + -10 minutes stirring regularly so that each Pellet is well wrapped

4-copie-5

It you just let them cool a little and serve them to your guests (I advise you to finish them at the last moment because personally I had made them the day before due to lack of time and the shine of lacquer had disappeared but taste was tjs)

1-copie-5

Treat yourself!

Share article!   Beef spicy meatballs, lacquered coca...: when I saw this recipe in Prici, I immediately put it in my folder "to test" c...


Source

Previous
Next Post »