The Versatile Blogger Award

521750_161529327346160_1793794019_n

The Versatile Blogger Award is a game that surcule on the blogs of kitchen. Royal Chill, blog run by two bloggers have liked my blog and have me tagged :) MERCIIIII to you! Very nice this little game because it is with pleasure that we discover that our blog is appreciated.

Here are the rules:

Thank the blogger who got nominated by adding the link on my blog
Write 7 things on itself
Nominate 15 bloggers of his choice by preventing them in a comment
Add the logo and the rules in the article.

For starters, here are 7 things about me:

1 Caroline, Alsatian who lives in Paris! The Flammekueche it speaks to me ^^ (I'll think of posting a recipe elsewhere)

2. I am 27 years old, and my passion for cooking has evolved over the years. Cravings has existed for a little more than 2 years.

3. This blog is a hobby that allows me to share my creations, next to it I work in marketing.

4. I have lots of books of kitchen, I looove watching photos.

5 But I almost never do the revenues of these books...! I am inspired essentially.

6. My drug: dark chocolate:D

7. I'm in the Dexter series, and only season 4! Yes I started to follow enough later ^^

And the 15 nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award soooont...:

Lilie Bakery

Fashion Cooking

I am a quiche in the kitchen

I bring the dessert

My delicacies that it be said

Juliette recipes

Lilousine kitchen

I too ate chocolate

BoopCook

Trouble

PetitChefLustine

Once Upon A Cook

Small meal with friends

AnneOFourneaux

What a treat

Vive bloggers/bloggers kitchen ^^

At your furnace!


Source

Previous
Next Post »